6 (Count ’em) Things I’ve Begun to Incorporate
- Using the perfect paragraph for one paragraph in my last essay.
- Avoiding linking verbs (in 1 par. of last essay).
- Supporting every thing I say with evidence (especially in blog posts for CI 100A).
- Doing form exercises (i.e. I wrote 1 small sentence and planned to expand it a little every day, though I haven’t followed up on it yet).
- Writing my blogs for CI 100A about of a question(s) I had about the reading.
- Employing transitional sentences in my last essay.
5 (That’s one more than 4!) Things I Hope to Use More in my Writing
- Experimenting with the additive style
- Reading other people’s blogs to “barrow” creative ideas for essay topics
- Increasing my speed of writing essays by “meshing” concepts and ideas I have much to say on with the actual topic of the essay (especially for timed essays!)
- Experimenting with the satiric style (this seems like a challenge because being humorous through writing is difficult for me)
- Writing stronger, more logical transitional sentences